TWT Valves as leading wafer type butterfly valve manufacturers in China, we always provide quality wafer type butterfly valves, no matter domestic or oversea market. There are 3 famous water projects by using TWT valves:
- East Water Diversion Project in Shenzhen,
- The South-to-North Water Diversion Project,
- The Left Bank Power Station of the Three Gorges of the Yangtze River
So, Wafer type butterfly valve with flange own any features?
- A wafer type butterfly valve flange is a component used to install a wafer style butterfly valve between two pipeline flanges or fittings.
- Contains bolt holes that align with the pipeline flanges to join the valve in between.
- Usually made of steel or stainless steel to match the butterfly valve body material.
- Has a center opening that matches the size of the valve body.
- Comes in standard flange styles like ANSI, DIN, JIS.
- Allows the wafer valve to be bolted securely between two pipeline flanges.
- Contains grooves to accept elastomeric sealing gaskets on both sides.
- The gaskets provide a tight, leak-proof seal between the flanges.
- Flanges are sized to properly support the valve weight and sealing forces.
- Often provides tapped holes for jackscrews to facilitate installation and removal.
- Allows wafer valves to be used in flanged piping systems.