Triple Funcations And Double Orifices Air Vents
TWT Valves is a prominent valve manufacturer and supplier headquartered in China. The company focuses on producing top-notch butterfly valves, which constitute a significant portion of their exports to global markets. There are two types of valves such as Double Orifices air vents
and triple funcations air vents
What difference between them?
A double orifice air valve and a triple function air vent are two different types of air valves used in fluid systems.
Double Orifice Air Valve:
- Air Release: One orifice is dedicated to releasing trapped air or gas from the system, similar to other air relief valves.
- Air Intake: The second orifice is used to admit air into the system when a vacuum or negative pressure occurs.
Triple Function Air Vent:
- Air Release: Similar to other air relief valves, one function of the triple function air vent is to release trapped air or gas from the system.
- Vacuum Relief: The second function is to relieve vacuum or negative pressure that may occur in the system.
- Surge Protection: The third function of the triple function air vent is to provide surge protection.