Installation test and adjustment of hard seal butterfly valve
What tests and adjustments need to be made before installing the hard seal butterfly valve? Before installing the hard seal butterfly valve, you need to confirm the product performance and media flow arrows are consistent with the movement conditions, and scrub the inside of the valve. No impurities are allowed on the seal ring and ball plate. The ball plate shall not be closed before cleaning to avoid damaging the seal ring. The flange of hard seal butterfly valve should be special flange for butterfly valve. The best installation position on the pipeline is vertical installation, not inverted installation.
Installation test and adjustment of hard seal butterfly valve.
1.The pneumatic, hydraulic, manual and electric components of the hard seal butterfly valve are strictly debugged before leaving the factory. When testing the sealing performance, users should repair the unified inlet and outlet surfaces of the valve body, close the butterfly valve and pressurized inlet hard seal butterfly valve, observe whether there is leakage at the outlet end, and open the CD to prevent damage to the crown ring type safety valve, spring type safety valve, auxiliary air compressor pipeline strength test before the micro-open safety valve, stainless steel safety valve and steam safety valve.
2. Although the hard seal butterfly valve in the factory after strict inspection and testing, but it is inevitable that some products in the process of transportation will appear automatic screw displacement, which requires readjustment, pneumatic and hydraulic. Please read carefully the use of the supporting drive 3. When the hard seal butterfly valve is shipped from the factory, the opening and closing stroke of the control mechanism has been adjusted. In order to prevent the power up direction is not correct, the user first power up, first open manual to half open position.
D343H worm gear flange type hard seal butterfly valve
The daily maintenance method of hard seal butterfly valve
1. The hard seal butterfly valve should be kept clean frequently during use. The transmission thread must be lubricated regularly. If any fault is found, it should be stopped immediately to find out the cause of the fault.
2. The bolts of the packing gland should be tightened evenly and should not be pressed into a bent state to avoid damaging the valve stem movement or causing leakage.
3. The valve can be installed directly on the pipeline according to the connection method. Generally can be installed in any position of the pipeline, but easy to operate and maintain. Note that the flow direction of the medium of the globe valve should flow from the bottom of the vertical valve flap to the top, and the lift check valve can only be installed horizontally.
4. Hard seal butterfly valve in use, only for full open or full closed, not allowed to adjust the flow, so as not to erode the sealing surface and accelerate wear. The gate valve and the upper threaded globe valve are equipped with a counter-seal device. The handwheel is fixed in the top position with screws to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
5. When the hard seal butterfly valve opens and closes, the handwheel should be used. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to valve parts. The handwheel is closed in clockwise direction and vice versa.
6. The pressure and diameter of the valve mark must be carefully checked before installation to see if it meets the requirements for use, to eliminate defects caused during transportation, and to remove dirt from the valve parts.
7. For long-term storage of the valve, should be regularly inspected. Exposed processing surface should be kept clean and remove dirt. During storage, both ends of the ball valve should be in the blocked and open state. Pneumatic butterfly valve and channel ends should be blocked and closed. It should be stored in an orderly manner in a ventilated and dry place indoors, and open-air stacking or storage is strictly prohibited.